Wednesday, August 22, 2012

STRAY


I am living in an abandoned house and Im freezing to death.  I have bats surrounding me.  I am so scared I am crying.   I have my friend there but she scares me. I am trying to get to sleep but I can’t because she keeps on scaring me.  Finally she is gone to sleep.  I am getting colder so quickly. The freezer door is open.  It makes me so cold. I don’t like it at all. I am so hungry.  I am four kilometers away from the shop.  He gives me bones every four days. Not that often he gives me water and a treat.  It takes me two to four minutes to get to the shop.  Yes, I am there and there is a sign saying no dogs allowed.  No, no, my bones and drink too.  I am starving and thirsty.  I don’t like you anymore because he has a no dog’s sign up.  I know a way to get it open.  I went around to the back of the shop.  Yes the door is open. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ryan, my name is Asinate.
    I felt sad abut that dog. I felt like I was there feeling the pain.
    He is so lonely, no food to eat or a drink to drink. He was living in a abandoned house freezing to death and i am really sad and i wanted to help him.he only have a bone every 4 daysand that is really sad. I have a name for that and i called it.
    HARD TO FEEL THE PAIN...

    ReplyDelete