Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Giraffe


Giraffe

I am a giraffe and I am very tall. I am not the tallest. I am 1.8m tall. I am just a baby and I am cute too. I am in a zoo with my family.  My mum’s sister is having a baby like me but when the baby comes everyone will pay attention to it and not me. That won’t be good for me but my family will think it is great to have a new baby.  No one will take a look at me and that will make me sad. I don't like being sad at any time.
Janaya's first published 100WC - Well done Janaya!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Janaya - this is a lovely 100 words. You have really captured how worried the giraffe is when that little one arrives. I love Tagexdo too. I use them for my badges for 100WC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janaya,

    The poor little giraffe. It can be hard when a new baby comes along. They need more attention and sometimes others can feel left out when this happens.

    This is very well written, Janaya. You have made us feel sorry for the little giraffe. We can only hope everyone still pays attention to him as well the little cousin giraffe.

    Well done! :)
    @RossMannell
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janaya. Well done on your first 100WC. I feel very sorry for the little giraffe, but I am sure the people will still pay it plenty of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really lovely piece of writing; you described how the giraffe was feeling beautifully. I love how you made the Tagxedo too; it was very effective. Keep on writing :)

    ReplyDelete