Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Panda


It's so nice living in the jungle, sunny days, lots of food, it really couldn't get much better than this. Boy, do I love eating bamboo leaves. They’re so filling and they have so much taste. Time for a walk.  I need to find a new place for food because my friends and I have eaten all the leaves here. Wow this new place we found has a lot more food than the other place we were at before. This is the life. I'm full now. I'm going to relax for a while. I'm so tired I'm going to sleep. 
   

5 comments:

  1. Hi Josh!
    This panda reminds me of my son - he was always hungry! You have really captured what we think panda's do all day. I wonder what the panda would think if he knew that bamboo was becoming very scarce?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sentences Josh! This is exactly how I picture a day in the life of a panda. Lots of bamboo eating and relaxing. Do pandas eat anything other than bamboo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Josh!
    This sounds like the life of a Panda.
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Josh your story is awesome!
    I like your tagxedo too.
    Who choose the Panda?
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Josh. I really enjoyed this story because it sounded exactly the way I imagine a panda's life to be: eating, relaxing and sleeping! Well done!

    ReplyDelete