Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TED 2012 Big Huge Labs

Today was Taieri E Day or for short T.E.D. Nine other people not including me came. They were Ciara, Georgia, Mia, Michaela, Anahera, Laura, Josh and Callum.
My favourite event of the day was presenting Big Huge Labs. I did it with Ciara and we had a group of thirteen people. We started off with telling them about the site “Big Huge Labs”.  It was like being a teacher but a nice one, helping and teaching kids the same or similar age. We put them into pairs to work on laptops.  We gave them four different choices on the site so it didn’t get too complicated for us. Heaps of people did the Mosaic maker. Some people did Magazine covers or Movie cover. I felt good going around the people and helping out. It was so fun. I learnt heaps as well not just in my own session!


No comments:

Post a Comment