Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Trying on the New Sports Uniform.

Today I got to try on the schools new sports uniform. I got my picture taken with my brothers, Brendan and Jack, my sister, Johanna and a room 7 boy, Kyle. We had to put the uniforms on then we went outside in the shade and got our picture taken and the picture is going in the school newsletter. The sports uniforms look really cool. It was pretty lucky that we were chosen to get our picture taken in the sports uniform. I can’t wait until there is the next sports activity because our school will look awesome.
We would love to hear what you think of our new sports uniforms.  Please leave a comment to let us know.... 

2 comments:

  1. Wow the new sports uniform looks really cool

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the new uniforms look really cool on evry one i hope i get one before the athletics day.

    Gracin

    ReplyDelete