Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Grizzly Bear


All I see is bush, lush green bush and you guess it grass. I’m a dark brown bear and I’m quite an old bear. I wander the forest on two legs just like you. I’m a carnivore that means I eat meat. Oh no, got to run, hunters or the zoo, whatever it is, they’ve got a gun so I’m on the run. Now they’ve caught me. I realize it’s the zoo doing a check up on the bears in the forest . I was getting just a wee bit worried about that. Now it’s time to find some food for tea. But all I see is bush and grass. Then I see something white in-between two trees. It’s a rabbit, what a perfect meal. I walk silently behind it and I get it. Time to tuck in.  

1 comment:

  1. Great story Callum!
    Very Imaginative, I like how you have the comparism with the bear and human "I walk on two legs, like you"
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete