Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Switcheroo Zoo

On Tuesday the 27th a few people went to Elm Grove School to present and some people went to attend. I presented. One of my favorite things that I learnt and had fun with was called switcherroo Zoo. We mixed and matched different animals together. There were all sorts of different kinds of animals that people had made. Some had dog heads, rhino bodies and pig legs. People were really creative. It was a lot of fun. We also got to make a habitat for our animals that we each made! There were also fantastic activities that were about animals like you had to find out where the animal was. I guessed most of them but most I got right. I loved switcheroo Zoo because you can switch around animals. You can connect and match animals and make a creative animal that people have never seen before! I love switcheroo Zoo! I hope I can go next year!       

1 comment:

  1. When I went to switcheroo zoo it was really fun!
    I really liked switching animal parts and miking and matching.

    ReplyDelete