Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Reflection on our PAT maths...

I am happy that I got to look over my sheet to see what I got right and to see what I got wrong in my maths P.A.T test because I got to work out why I got them wrong. I found out some of the ones I knew the answer but circled the wrong answer. I saw the ones I got right and I was very pleased with myself. When I do the test next I will know how to work out the answer which will make me get a much higher score. To see what I got wrong was marvellous because I learn from my mistakes. I now know that next time I should get much more right!


2 comments:

  1. Bridget, I am very proud of your effort. To learn from our mistakes is important in life!

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the score you got Bridget. You did very well on your maths P.A.T test

    -Johanna O'Neill

    ReplyDelete