Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The grass flutters...

The grass flutters green in the wind. A dog whines in the distance.
I hear the faint tune of a piano playing, and it fades away. 
A tiny rabbit bobs past the meadow, then scatters away in fright once the bomb has exploded. The dog comes nearer, my eyes squinch struggling to stay open in the bright sunlight. Finally I can see him clearly, a magnificent creature. It comes closer and circles me eyeing me. His cold eyes send a shiver down my spine, then a gunshot sounds, loud, sharp, shout. Thump, the dog drops to the ground. "Sorry" I whisper into its fuzzy ear.

1 comment:

  1. Ola Micheala

    Great Story
    We loved how you used lots agetives.
    We can See a Picture of the rabbit runing through the medow in our heads.

    By Ciara & Georgia

    ReplyDelete