Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fair

On the 28 of October St Marys Mosgiel had a school fair.
I had to come to the fair a bit earlier than all the other people so that
mum could set up her cake stall. As soon as the bell rang for the start I
went up to get a drink with my friend and then we went for a wander round
all the stands. Then I caught up with some of my friends and next door
neighbor and we talked for a while then we saw Thomas getting a fake cut
on his arm. It looked so realistic. I got some chips for lunch and shared
them round. I watch the soak a senior, it was pretty funny and now I wish
I had a go. I went to see my mum at the cake stall and I bought a cupcake
and got some lollies. I didn't finish my lollies at the fair .I took them

home and gave some lollies to my friends. I thought the fair was great.


12 comments:

  1. Hi Callum
    Sounds like you had a great time at the fair. Those cupcakes look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Callum
    Your Mum is very talented with baking.
    What was your favourite part of the Fair.
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Callum
    We raised alot of money at the fair. I had a go at soak the senior, it was real fun.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Callum I really enjoyed your story. The cupcakes your Mum made look devine.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thos cupcakes look very cool. I wish I could eat one

    Mason

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Callum i like the cakes that your mum made Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cupcakes look delicious and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look amazing!
    And they tasted pretty good too.
    What was your favorite stall? I thought that the cuts were real, it did look very realistic.
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Callum
    I think your story is great also those cup cake look so yummy.
    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I know What I missed when I left 10 minutes after I arrived!
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cupckaes look delicious I wish I had got some.

    Gracin

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cakes are so so delicious that your Mum made Callum from Ryan

    ReplyDelete