Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Donation at the Fair


At the fair I went to the fabulous money golf. There were not many people lining up for money golf, it was like we were in the Sahara desert. It was my turn. I visualized where I was going to hit the ball. I put my two tickets into the box. I picked up the minuscule golf club. I hit the ball which went straight past the five dollar note. It was about to hit the other five dollar note. But I had put too much power into the hit and it went straight past the gleaming five dollar note. I still had another three hits to go. The next three glorious hits had missed.

At fun O’clock I went to the triage tent. The St Johns people did wounds on our legs arms and head. I went onto the hot seat to get some blood oozing wounds. All of the parents had to look twice to see if it was real or not. The fair was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment