Monday, October 29, 2012

The Amazing School Fair

I was racing to the soak a senior realizing that Tyrin was on. I wanted to
soak him. I picked up the ball and aimed carefully. Sadly I missed. I got
another ball and aimed steadily. Missed. Last chance to soak Tyrin. This
time I was determined to get him. I grabbed the ball, took a deep breath
and I got him. I was pleased. I got a mini Moro Gold.

I got out my money and bought four tickets for the Tombola. I was feeling
lucky. I went in and won myself a Moro. I really wanted to win a scooter
but I didn't get it. I kept on trying and I ended up giving up because I
wasn't winning anything good. I love the Tombola.

The fair was a big hit and ex pupils even came to check it out. A minus
about the fair was that I got really sun burnt. I wish the lines were a
lot smaller.



4 comments:

  1. I love your marvolous story Laura! I like how you told us about how much fun it was at the fair.

    -Anahera

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would hat to be tyrin getting soaked with water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a big crowd. Janaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi laura
    Great story. What was your favouite part? Its bad that the lines are lone but that meens that theres lots of people there
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete