Tuesday, October 30, 2012

School Fair


On Sunday I went to the school fair. My three favorite things were the money golf, Bungy run and tombola. I like the bungy run because you can go and get a drink, but you had to work for it by pulling the bungy. The challenge was fun. I also like the tombola because you can win things but you are not sure what you are  going to win. I bought ten tickets and won a prize. I also like the money golf because if you are low on money you can go and win more. If you are not very good at golf you can still get it because the money is close.       
                                        

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alex
    I spent about $20 on money golf and didn't get any money.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex I like your story how much money did you spend on money golf and how many more things did you do?

    Jack

    ReplyDelete