Tuesday, October 30, 2012


         The All Black Surprise  

Today the All Blacks came to Peter Johnstone Park to tell us where they were raised and other stuff about themselves. Four all blacks came, there was Tamati Ellison, Andrew Hore, Ben Smith and Ben Franks. The All Blacks took a photo with every school that came, St Mary's School got their photo taken second. When that was done, the All Blacks were going to sign some signatures. They were signing lots of things rugby balls, t-shirts and some posters.  I had nothing for the All Blacks to sign so I got a poster that has all the signatures on it and I’m going to put it on my wall in my bed room when I get home.

  

2 comments:

  1. Great recount Aaliyah,
    I think most of us will put our posters up somewhere special.
    Have you ever met any other All Blacks players?
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see the comments on line! the poster was cool .From Christine Murdoch

      Delete