Monday, October 29, 2012

The Amazing Fair

In the morning I got up as early as I could to go to the fair. I've been waiting days for this day to come. When we got there I ran to look for my friends.  I hung out with Anahera. My favorite thing was the tombola because there were heaps of fantastic prizes to be won.  I won a $20 voucher. After that I went to the chocolate wheel and won some cool prizes. My favorite prize was the Christmas teddy. After that I got a drink from the bungy run. At the tombola I wanted to win the M.G.P or the x.box 360. I had a good time there.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great time. What was your favourite thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting.
      My favourite thing was the tombola because i won lots of prizes.
      I have got some christmas present.

      Delete
  2. Hi Aaliyah,
    I went on the tombola as well but I didnt win anything.
    -Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aailyah
    I hope you had a great time what was you're favouite thig and why???
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aailyah
    I really wanted that Xbox and the scooter I tried to get it but I did'nt because I did'nt have enough money. Ryan

    ReplyDelete