Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Marvelous Miracle


A few days ago, and by a few days ago I mean like a week ago I was under pressure to see the fabulous fair! I couldn’t wait to take a peek around the corner to glance at the fantastic fair. Everything was set up perfectly. I helped get ready and set up for the white elephant. My mum was running round everywhere collecting money from all the stalls. Some of the children came in early like at nine or eight in the morning to help get ready before our spectacular fair finally begins.

It is eleven o clock on a Sunday morning. The warm fresh breeze tickles my skin as I hear the laughter of children playing quietly. The fair has started at last! Parents giving out candy floss and lollies. The Fair was out of this world! This will be our last fair for now at our old school until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment