Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Black surprise!


Today I had a huge surprise because I saw the All Blacks, but not just me that got a surprise, the whole class. We got to see the All Blacks up close. There was only four of them. There was Tamiti Ellison, Ben Smith, Andrew Hore and Ben Franks. I adore them all. My favourite one was Tamiti Ellison because he is really good at rugby and tries his best. When we got there we had to wait about 20 minutes until they finished their morning tea break. After they were finished we got to see them.  They had to tell us where they came from and what their name was and what and how they got into rugby. I enjoyed watching them talk because I was interested in what they were saying. After they had finished talking we got to get their autographs. I love the all blacks.     


    

No comments:

Post a Comment