Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Bridget's Midas

I'm King Midas and I love gold and money. I would just love if I could
make a wish.  it would be that everything I touch turns to gold. I'm so
lucky that I can make a wish that everything I touch turns to gold. I just need
to go and ask Olympus as nicely as possible. I would like to be able to
touch anything and it will turn to gold I told king Olympus. He said your
wish is granted. I'm now testing my power on all the trees.  It works I scream
out in laughter. I love my Power. I have had so much fun turning
everything to gold. I have just one teensy problem. I will not be able to
give my family hugs no more. I will not be able to eat my tea tonight or
any other time. I feel so bad.  Why did I decide to do this.  It was such a
bad choice. I wish I could undo my wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment