Monday, November 26, 2012

Bridget's swimming story

On the 26th of November we had session one for swimming lessons. I enjoyed
swimming because we got to do lots of fun things like the game at the end.
Swimming was really hard for me because I don't have lots of confidence in
a deep pool. It is also hard because I am not that tall so I struggle to
stand in deep water. Room 5, 6 and 7 all had swimming. Room 7 was first
then room 6 then 5. In my group we did freestyle first. I didn't do
so well in that because we had to lean onto our side to breathe and I
have not been taught to do that in deep water. Next we got to do
backstroke. I did a lot better in that because I don't have to breathe
under water. I was really glad that we did not have to dive off the
platform at the end of the pool. We all got a number to know our groups. I
got number 3. I enjoyed swimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment