Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Laura's Midas story

Midas
Once upon a time I made a wish. My wish was that everything I touch turns
into gold. My wish was granted on the top of Rainbow Land's tallest hill.
It's called Wishing Hill. The person who gave me the wish was Olympus.
He is a God. My name is king Midas and my crown is the shiniest crown in
the world. I have just touched a bird and it fell out of the sky. Can't
think why. I live in a blue mansion with a rainbow on the horizon. I have
gold plates and tea cups. Olympus said, "To erase the spell you have to
touch the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow". It is a 50, 50 chance
that I will touch the pot of gold. For now I'm happy with my gold
cutlery.

They all lived happily ever after.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura
    Awesome story about Midas.
    It is nice that he loves his gold cutlery and that he lived happily ever after

    ReplyDelete