Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My grandparents


Grandparents are important because they care for you. They also look out for you. Grandparents are fantastic because they have many talents. I like my grandparents because they tell you things about when your parents were young. They also have funny jokes to share. I like when you go for a walk with them because they take you to the park and get some food to share. Grandparents buy the best birthday presents and Christmas presents. Grandparents are cool because they let you stay up late watching T.V.  Grandparents are creative and fabulous.  Grandparents take you anywhere. Grandparents are Awesome! I love my grandparents.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam
    I really like your story. Your grandparents sound really kind and helpful. It must be lots of fun going to your grandparents house. What gifts do your grandparents get you for your birthday and christmas.
    Josh

    ReplyDelete