Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Laura's 100WC

Grandparents are important because they are part of our family. They care
for us. If your grandparents are like mine they will spoil you. Great
presents I will see because they will always love me. Endless time to
spend with us. Sometimes there will be the odd story about my parents.
That doesn't bother me. I somehow find them quite funny. She takes me
places and out for lunch. Time is precious because one lives in town.
Family celebrations are good for me because I get to see my grandparents
and aunties. What would the world be like without grandparents? Who will
ever know?


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your 100wc laura. I like how you talked about how importent they are.
    Well done.

    -Anahera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura

    I can see how important your Grandparents are to you.

    I think you might want to go back and re-read what you have put, make sure you sentences make sense and you have not missed any words out.

    April (Team 100wc)

    ReplyDelete