Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Girlie Weekend Ciara

A Girlie Weekend
My dad was going on a fishing trip with his mates from the round table for the weekend. Mum and I decided to have a Girlie weekend.
On Thursday and Friday we had takeaways like pizza and Chinese food, Yummy!

I had a sleep in on Saturday.  We were going to go out to Blend or Blackstone for breakfast. I really wanted to have pancakes. I also had to make it to my friend Sam's birthday. After that we went to our friend Lil's house and we brought some Ice cream to have there. I was looking at the icecreams and the name candy floss caught my eye, I had to get that!!!

Sunday Morning I got up in excitement because I was going to get a pedicure from the Professional Nails Salon in the Meridian.
First I got to pick a color. I picked pink. Then I put my feet in the foot spa. It was nice and warm.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ciara,
    It sounds like you had a really fun weekend with your mum.
    -Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ciara

    That sounds like fun,I wish i were there

    Aaliayh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ciara
    Sounds like your Weekend was really Girlie.
    What was your favourite part of your weekend?
    you are so lucky.
    Wish I got a weekend like that

    ReplyDelete