Friday, November 9, 2012

Valerie Adams

Today we went to Valerie.  We all walked partner was Michaela.  I was so excited to meet Valerie.  I had butterflies in my tummy, like going on a stage for the first time.  I was really, really looking forward to seeing Valerie.  It was very exciting being able to meet our hero.  We got our biography book signed and a photo with her.  She is very tall and it looked like she was standing on a very high step stall.  When we gave her our book to sign she had to copy something that had our school name.  We were the only class that was there to see her.  I got to hold her medal.  It was quite heavy and very thick.  The medals is made out of 6 grams of gold.  The picture was on the medal was an angel thing and on the other side is the 2012 logo.  We were so lucky to meet Valerie Adams.  We hope she likes the book we made for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment