Friday, November 9, 2012

Athletics Day

Yesterday we had athletics at memorial park. The first event was the 75
metre sprint. To get to the final you had to get a three. I was in the line for
the last heat. I stepped up to the line Mr Bros said on your marks, get
set, go! I sprinted as fast as my legs could carry me. I could see the
finish up ahead. I crossed the line. I have got three points. Then we had long
jump. I  was waiting in line. I watched someone have their jump. They ran
through and only got one point. I was hoping that wouldn't happen to me. I
was about to jump. I was running up to the board and then I launched
myself into the air as high as I could go, but I only got two points. Now
onto high jump. The height of our first jump was only sixty centimeters
which I cleared easily then it was put up to eighty centimeters which I
cleared a little less easily then it was put up to one meter ten which I
didn't clear but I got two points. It was a really fun day. I can't wait
until we do it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment