Monday, July 16, 2012

Otago Champs.

Individuals-
On the 15/07012 I had my rhythmic gymnastics competition. It was the Otago Championships. I had to wake up at 6:30 and get ready 7:30. That’s quite hard. Trust Me.
I was so nervous when I got there. Butterflies rolled in by the minute. My first routine was clubs. Since I was nervous it didn't go as well as it could of. Only 14.441.
Gym scores are a bit complicated to explain and that is about an average score. My next routine was my hoop. YAY my best apparatus.... Awesome I got a 16.050.
I was starting to get hot by then. No positively boiling. I was relieved to change into a short sleeved leotard for my free. Phew individuals are over. My free was spectacular seeing
As the judges were scoring really hard. I got a 16.139.
Group- I had to change back into my group leotard after I had finished individuals. It was long sleeves and now it was as hot as the Sahara Dessert. (Not really but you see my point.)
In group you get 2 showings for the same routine. We came third overall. It was a great experience.




11 comments:

  1. Hey Zara
    That is so cool you did really good.I wouldnt have been able to wake up @ six thirty!
    -Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool that you got 1st. Keep it up in al of your competitions. Good job for getting 3rd in group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi zara how did it feel to come 1st. lorie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorie. It felt really good to win even though I just skimmed past my second place friend!

      Delete
  4. Good Job Zara.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where was the gymnastics competition?
    Was it held indoors ?
    Well done Zara!
    -Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what was your favorite event to do Zara?

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Zara. Hope you had a lot of fun competing with other people.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zara if I was you I would be very proud of myself was it hard or was it easy.

    Zack

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW great medal and cup. What place did come. Kaelen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that must be fun, you must be proud, i know i am. Aaliyah

    ReplyDelete