Monday, December 3, 2012

Sport

Club Cricket
On Friday I played section 2. We were playing against Kaikori. We lost the
toss and were elected to bat. I was batting at number four. We opened up
and batted really good. I went in to bat and I did really good. I retired
at 33 not out. We started bowling and we got everyone from the opposition
out. We won the game and have won five out of six games.

Club Cricket
On Saturday I was playing cricket. I was filling for a friend in section
1. We played against Albion. We played at Taieri College. We lost the toss
and we were elected to field. We opened up the bowling and took one wicket
early on in the game. We took three more wickets. At the end I got to
bowl. When we were batting we had to chase down 115. I batted and got 6
runs. We lost the game.

Dunedin rep
On Saturday I played cricket for Dunedin rep.
We elected to bowl and took most of the wickets in the middle of the game.
When we batted we hadn't had many runs. I went into bat and got four
runs. I got the high score for batting. We got 17 runs and got a whipping.


1 comment:

  1. what a great week-end of cricket wish I'd been there

    ReplyDelete