Monday, December 3, 2012

Hockey camp

The last 2 Saturdays I have been going to hockey camps. They are from
10:00 to 3:30 and you practice skills and techniques. The coach that
taught us was a man called Dave.  He played in the same team as my grandad.
We passed the ball first and then did some powerful goal scoring through
the air. Also we tried using some techniques to get around the other
players. It was hard but I like a challenge. I have been playing hockey
for 7 years and have been in the school team every year I've been at
St Mary's. I also made the under 13 Otago team. Dave wanted me to go to the
next hockey camp for the under 15s. I'm only ten but he said I should
still try and the best part about it is that the Black Sticks are going to
be taking it. I'm really looking forward to it.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment